This blog is going to take a different route. I have to take a different route. I'll be 29 this year, in 2011 that is. Its the last birthday I get (haha). So, in honor of being forever 29 I gotta start looking and feeling like a 29 year old. I currently look, well, bad. Fat and lazy. And I feel like I'm 50. I feel old, lazy, and, well, scared. I don't want to live this way forever.
So its New Years. No better time than now. I started by buying Weight Watchers online and a hefty box of Multi Vitamins. Litterally its like 6 a day. I'm giving them 30 days, see if it helps my overall feeling. I'm also going to buy Power 90 and try it for 90 days then HOPEFULLY move on to P90X. I currently go to Zumba twice a week. I'll keep with that. And then the whole food thing. I gotta get better at that :). Thats the hardest part haha. I have a goal of 50lbs by May 21st. Thats my best friends wedding.
Here goes everything. I don't have time for nothing.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment