I finally got to bake! My heart was so happy! I will include pictures and links when I can. I dont make up my own recipes *yet* and I like to give credit where credit is due.
German Chocolate cake with traditional icing (coconut pecan) layers and ganache with pecans tossed on top. It was really good! The recipe called for a sugar syrup run soak. I think that added a bunch of flavor. Lots and Lots of steps to this one but I'm happy with the result!
T The local HS football team is having a great year and going to state! I made Martha Stewart Marble cupcakes with White Chocolate buttercream which I found on the white chocolate box. Then I made the cute little chocolates and piped an A and laces.
YEA! My food blog finally features food. I might do a cupcake challenge this month. I'm nervous but excited!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment