Well I'm back, finally. I've been ubber busy but I want to blog again. Still doing the new year new me thing. Did the 2nd chem peel but layed off it because it was really drying me out.
I think I need to blog more. The writing helps me stay focused. I also think I'm going to start having a few theme days with lots of pictures. I miss hearing from friends and family and pictures help people see what my life is like here. I also want to track my workouts and who better to be accountable to then everyone who reads this. (or no one who reads this, I'll take whatever). I'm going to blog Sundays, tuesdays, and Thursdays. Supper Sundays will outline my nutrition goals for the week, any new recipes I'll be trying, and what was good and bad about the week before. Trail Tuesdays will talk about my workouts. I hope to include pic of trails that I will be going on that week or pics of my walks. I will also be doing Zumba 3 times a week (well at least twice). Treasure hunt Thursday will consist of whats happening at the house and with my hobbies. I plan to decorate my house on a dime so I will be going to lots of 2nd hand stores (I'll post pics of some of the odd things I find there lol) as well as hitting clearance racks and showing you any repurposed items I make. Thursdays will probably be my favorite days lol. I'll totally sprinkle in party and get together pics along with stories. I love reading about other peoples lives. I hope you'll enjoy reading, seeing, and experiancing mine :)
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment