Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trail Tuesday

Well I actually go up and did it. Kinda shocking. Heres a picture play by play.


Water bottle and Dog....Check!


New Kicks.....Check!


Healthy Breakfast for when I return......Check!



Fabulous Weather.....Wait.....NO!.....Its Raining!

NEVER FEAR!!!!
TREADMILL TO THE RESCUE!



Treadmill with Netflix (A lil Nip/Tuck was nice)


A little weights and abs after my walk


Dozer, however, was unimpressed (sorry its shaky, I was walking)

I got in my 45 minute walk in my new Asics Gel Kahana (LOVE these shoes, so comfortable, I might get on Zappos and by another color, these came from Famous Footwear). I streched a little then did an small ab workout and a little arms. Then I ate my breakfast feeling satisfied that its a start. I'm so shocked I didn't sleep in. Now off to do what I'm home to do now....and maybe a little laundry!

(Please note all pics were taken with my phone so the quality isnt fantastic)

No comments:

Post a Comment