MIA, Already! Yes its true. My determination to write everyday has slowly faded. I kept telling myself to blog but I'm exhausted. We are doing a whole house remodel and frankly its exhausting. I tried to do that AND Zumba 3 days a week. That lasted exactly one week. And I'm still pooped. OK I know, cry me a river right? A girl has to complain a little even when everything is going her way. Its in our bi-laws or something (where the heck did I put those!)
On a higher note we are redoing my kitchen so when I finally get back to baking I'll have a great kitchen to do it in! We recently got a bed bath and beyond in town. By recently I mean last Saturday. I couldn't stay out of it, its like heaven for a baker/wanna be homemaker. I happen to have Thursday off. I also happen to have totally blocked that entire day off to go there. Funny Coincidence.
At any rate, once I get into full swing and done drywalling I'll be around :)
No comments:
Post a Comment