Maybe we need to rename Wednesday Wonderful day. Why? Well first off its the middle of the week. How lame is the middle of the workweek. No weekend in sight (I totally start they whole "its almost the weekend" on Thursday morning knowing full well its not.) The weekend has been over for quite some time so you don't have that "I'm so rested" high that you can sometimes achieve on Monday morning. Nope, its just a day, the bump of the week. It also doesn't hurt that Wednesday and Wonderful have the same number of letters.
In other news I sign up for classes tonight (like at midnight). Be ready for several useless trivia that you never knew you never knew (nor do you need to know).
I plan to use this blog mostly to showcase my baking portfolio. Sadly, I haven't gotten to bake in a few weeks due to some major remodel projects. I will be baking on Sunday however and I'm fairly sure we are going to do a pumpkin cupcake with fluffy cream cheese icing and fondant leaves in fall colors. They should be pretty :)
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment