Wow, how times have changed. Gone are the days of the tanning bed that smelled like coconut and BO, where your tan took 100 visits at 25 minutes a visit and they cost you exactly $1 a visit. You laid on a hard cold bed and your back was much closer than your front and you ended up with tan lamp lines on your bottom. They looked something like this:
I need a tan fast for a wedding so I called my favorite salon. They have a "Turbo" bed that will tan (and with my luck give me cancer) in half the time. Let me introduce you to her:
Mine doesn't look quite as cool but pretty close. You lay on an acrylic bed that's raised from the bottom and molded to be more like a body shape. Your even from the bottom to the top. Mine doesn't have a fan on the end, it has fans all though out that you can adjust and a special fan just for the face with a special tan lamp that you can adjust for your face. SMANCY. It cost $1 a minute/ max time per visit is 12 minutes. I went for 6 today and felt the "warmth". What I wont do for my best and longest known friend.
I still haven't started on my projects with the goodies I got at the garage sale. There's another big one this weekend so I might have even more awesome things to show you!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment