Here is the hard evidence:
Exhibit A (and only because frankly I have crows feet and my eyebrows need plucked):
Ladies that a lot of wrinkles for 28. How can life me so CRUEL! Wrinkles and zits, at the same time. That's pretty unfair. And dark under eye circles that I've had my whole life. That's rotten. Me thinks I might be watching too much nip/tuck :)
This weekend I get to do lots of projects and I promise lots of post:
- I have to get ready for my JA day a the local elementary school. I will be teaching 5th grades about economics. Bless their poor souls.
- I need to make goodies for Mikes coworkers before they riot
- I need to get out my sewing machine and play with it. I need to make my nephew a baby quilt before hes no longer a baby ha

No comments:
Post a Comment