Timelines, deadlines, themes....I get bugged by them. I really wanted to blog by theme. I really really did. I wanted to do a food day and a shopping day and a workout day and a...and a....and a....HOWEVER I find I'm not blogging at all because I can't figure how what to blog thats themed. Therefore I am declaring this blog a
NO THEME ZONE
Shew, I feel better. I
really like LOVE the mark out feature on the blog. I wish I had it in my email. I'd use it mostly when writing to my husband. It would go something like this:
Sweetie,
Look what I found on Zappos.
Pretty Beautiful Kate Spade flats. Yes, they may be $75.00 but I
think know they will look
nice amazing on me.
Will you You should buy them for me
Hugs and Kisses Love til the end of the ages,
Your Wife
He'd find that funny and
probably not maybe (think positive!) get them for me.
This weekend there is a huge yard sale going on at the fairgrounds. I hope to find some deals to repurpose. Also hitting the craft store, I feel a craft bug coming on. And I'll post on it whenever, no theme needed :) (funny I totally sneezed after typing that, maybe its not just a craft bug haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment