I love the weekend. Heck, I live for the weekend. I get to spend every second with the hubs or doing something fun on my own terms. Nothing better than that. This weekend I went to the fairgrounds for a huge rummage sale. It was awesome. Passed up the good deals that I should have locked onto but that's OK, you win some you lose some. I got two tea cup and plate sets for $2.00. I plan to make bird feeders for the porch (I'll have pics for that process). I also picked up 5 very neat buttons for crafting. I'll also have some tutorials for that as well. All in all good fun for a few hours. I stopped by Costco and bought more things I didn't need, had lunch alone at Olive Garden, then came home to my husband and cooked and cleaned for a get together that was a lot of fun as well. Made for a long, but great day.
Today I didn't do anything. Well I checked on my friends cats because shes out of town but that's just about it. It was relaxing though. And I didn't spend all day watching Buffy and Angel (long story I'll eventually share.) How did your weekend go?
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment