They do, I wont deny it and my friends will tell you the same thing. I dont ask to hold other peoples kids. If they are babies I'd actually rather not, and as a parent you should feel the same way. I dropped a puppy and it broke its leg when I was 8. I dont want that or worse to happen again. So yeah I dont hold babies in general and if I do the mother MUST be right next to me and NO I wont stand up with it. That being said I still like kids. They are funny and cute and smart and full of this awesome energy that I love being around. I'd LOVE to be a teacher. I've always wanted to be a teacher and I think I'd make a fantastic teacher. Yesterday I got to try it out. I taught a group of 5th graders all day. 9am to 3:30pm. I dont have pics to share due to not wanting to show kids faces to the rest of the known world but it was a blast. We played games, ate popcorn, told jokes, and LEARNED. It was awesome and I cant wait to do it again. If you get the chance to be part of a kids life for a day be sure to try it out.
In other news I didnt get JACK done this weekend on any projects. It was a rockin weekend with lots of fun stuff and good times with friends but no crafts done. I wont promise that again ha.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment